Types Of Makeup
- Bronzer. Gives skin colour by adding a golden or bronze glow.
- Concealer. Covers any imperfections of the skin such as blemishes and marks.
- Contour Powder or Creams. …
- Eyelash Glue. …
- Eyebrow Pencils. …
- Eye Primer. …
- Face Powder. …
- Face Primer.
- Gives skin colour by adding a golden or bronze glow.
- Covers any imperfections of the skin such as marks and blemishes .
3. Contour Powder or Creams
- Used to define the face, for example, giving the illusion of a slimmer face or to even modify a person’s face shape as desired.
4. Eyelash Glue
- Sticks false lashes to the eyes.
5. Eyebrow Pencils
- Defines the brows.
6. Eye Primer
- Prolongs the wear of eye-shadows and intensifies colours when used used with shadows.
7. Face Powder
- Sets the foundation, giving a matte finish, and also to conceal small flaws or blemishes.
8. Face Primer
- Applied before foundation and mostly reduces the appearance of pore size. Face primer also prolongs the wear of make up and allows for a smoother application of makeup.
- Evens out the skin color. Usually a powder or liquid, cream.
- Draws attention to the high points of the face as well as to add glow to the face. It may contain shimmer.
- Liquid lipstick in a sheer or transparent medium.
12. Lip-balms, liners, primers and sticks
- Liquid or gel base and may contain alcohol to help the product stay on the lips which makes these items generally waterproof.
13. Makeup remover
- Used to remove the makeup products.
- Darkens, lengthens, and thickens the eyelashes.
15. Nail polish
- Colours the fingernails and toenails.
16. Rouge, blush or blusher
- Used to bring out the colour in the cheeks and make the cheekbones appear more defined.
17. Setting Spray
- Keeps makeup applied for long periods of time. Setting powder may also be used. Both can be pigmented or translucent.
Read More On : Moyoway