2022 was all the big chop and experimenting with new styles. In 2023, hairstylists are prepared to try out new cuts, colors, styling tricks, new formulas, and trending accessories to provide their clients with the most “in” looks. Since we all have different hair textures and hair cultures, not every new hairstyle will work for everyone.
That’s why it can be beneficial to call upon a high-end hair professional if you want your trending hairstyle just right. Danny Jelaca haircuts has experience providing luxury hair care, salon, and spa services, as well as a lavish skin care experience in Miami. Read on for the latest hairstyles trending this 2023.
The Return of Styling and Artistry
Hair artistry made its way back in 2023. Hairstylists are getting creative by starting to return to styling again. There is an art to wearing your hair up without it looking and feeling too yesteryear. Very slick, gelled up-dos are trending and wet hair is a bit more shapeable. A styling professional can help you create an artistic look that wows anyone you encounter.
The Wet Look
Glossy, shiny, wet-looking hair is a 2023 hair trend that’s likely to be featured on every catwalk and magazine cover this year. The wet look can be styled at any length, and adaptable to almost any texture. The wet look can also work on any hair type.
Wet hair can look beachy or punky depending on the styling. The wet look pairs well with a classic red lip. Hair that’s a little damp and shiny will capture attention across any room. Your luxury hairstylist can help you maintain your wet look and tackle this new hair trend head-on.
Bob Haircuts and Bob Hairstyles
Bobs are very much in style. The different variations of bobs are some of the most popular looks this 2023. Here are some of the bob haircuts we’re keeping our eyes out for this 2023:
- A Soft Curved Bob includes soft ends, flattering curves and a deep side part.
- A Cheekbone-Grazing 90s Bob is all about sharp lines and neat glossy strands.
- The Mia Wallace Bob not only makes a statement but pays homage to one of the greatest movies and characters in Pulp Fiction
- A Mini Blunt Bob grazes the chin and provides depth and adapts to many different hair textures
- A Blunt Chin Bob has blunt ends with sufficient layering that ensures your super thick bob has lots of styles.
- A Textured Fringe Bob is a take on a classic shag cut and plays up all of the texture with layers and thick curtain bangs.
- A Soft A-Line Bob is a low-maintenance bob cut. It is slightly longer in the front than in the back. This can elongate oval and round face shapes.
- The Angled Long Bob can refresh your look at any length. When an A-line cut is longer in the front, but not stacked in the back, it can make your bob look more appealing.
Side parts will be a trend across short and long hair in 2023. They also work for different textures and styles. Braids, long hair, and short cuts can be parted to provide you with a sophisticated and trendy style this 2023.