Best Fashion Style For Stylish Women With Trendy Clothing
While 2020 was all about staying at home, 2021 brought new possibilities in every field of life ranging from business to fashion. Today we are going to take you through the latest style trends you can get now and amp up your wardrobe:
- Give a stylish twist to the cozy hoodie by wearing it under a blazer. This street-style cut has evolved into a mainstream look. Nailing the layering game becomes easy as you pair a dark solid blazer with a slim-fit hoodie in dark hues and without too much graphics or embroidery. You can complete your look with denim or slacks according to the occasion.
- Bomber jackets are that one trend that has been rocking the wardrobe of fashionistas for some time. The latest affinity is towards oversized bombers in neutral hues for an effortlessly chic aesthetic.
- Bucket hats rose in popularity during the lockdown as they allowed ladies to hide their unkempt locks. This style was recently spotted in celebrities like Diplo and Billie Eilish. The bucket hat can get you summer-ready while making you look extremely charming.
- Looking iconic becomes effortless with a boiler suit which was traditionally crafted using denim or canvas. This on-zip wonder blends in practicality and comfort beautifully while making you look like a runaway model. Celebrities like the Hadid sisters, Irina Shayk, and Giambattista can commonly be seen in this trendy clothing for women.
- A cropped cardigan can be the best means of defining contemporary fashion. This vintage-inspired trend was brought to the market by brands like LoveShackFancy and Alessandra Rich before being copied by Forever 21, Zara, and the like. When in doubt over how to dress, you can readily pair your favorite jeans with a skinny knit. Here you can choose amongst styles like embroidered, basic button-ups, printed, and many more. Shrunken knits look best when teamed with a leather jacket and slip skirts especially when the mercury shoots down.
- Flowers have for long been associated with beauty and femininity. This association could also be traced throughout the pages of fashion. However, the floral symbols have been changing for keeping in sync with the changing role of women in our society. The modern trend is all about going bold with power florals.
- Academic-infused styles received a major boost during the lockdown and is expected to be in trend in the coming days. This style emphasizes reading, education, writing, and learning which imparts an academic touch to the same. It can be subdivided into three substyles. Dark Academia style is all about wearing heavy knitwear in dark hues. These draw inspiration from Gothic elements and classic Greek architecture, writing, and arts. Light Academia tags along with an aura of refreshing positivity which is adored by ladies of all age groups.
- Maxi dresses have been a versatile piece of clothing in a woman’s wardrobe. Whether it is a wedding or a summer night out with friends, these stylish dresses can elevate your fashion quotient drastically. It is expected that this chilled-out trend is going to rock the fashion scene in days to come especially with bolder prints and color blocking.
- The stylish trench had made an appearance in every fashion season and the latest shows also haven’t been an exception to this trend. Trench coats have served as a fashion staple since World War I courtesy of their perennially stylish military cut. You can easily turn heads wearing a causal trench on drizzly days thanks to the Gabardine fabric. Megan Markle brought this iconic style to life with her royal visits. The casual trench can be paired with a cashmere roll neck and tractor-treat boots for that military-inspired outerwear look.
- Puff sleeves made their entry into the world of fashion in 2018 and since then this style saw countless variations. Coming to 2021, this supersized sleeve has climbed up the popularity ladder. Netflix shows like Bridgerton have added greater impetus to the popularity of this style which can be seen in everything ranging from trench coats to dresses.
- There was a time when you would be scrutinized by the fashion police for wearing jackets & coats in contrasting shades. But the modern trend is all about clashing colors by pairing vivid green pants with bubblegum-pink ruffle jackets. This can help you make a style statement and add a dose of freshness to your wardrobe. But for nailing this trend, you will have to select two contrasting shades which can create bold focal points. Go for shades that are opposites to each other on the color wheel while sticking to simple shapes like pencil skirts, maxis, and classic shifts.
- Vests have been an essential part of clothing given their immense practicality. They entered mainstream womenswear in the 1970s as casual work attire. Millennial fashionistas started wearing it as a part of their everyday style and since then it has evolved into a wardrobe staple taking over everything from streets to runways. The iconic vests are a trend that is deemed to be hot property currently in fashion circuits.
- Black and white is a no-brainer style that can have you back whenever you are in doubt. Choices are endless when it comes to going monochrome. You can easily create dimension by playing with different shades of a single color. But the key here lies in sparking visual interest by incorporating various textures. Striving for balance is very crucial when going for the black and white shade. Thus, if you wear loose-fitting bottoms, then you can complete your look with a body-hugging top and vice versa. If it’s a simple dress, then you can add some jazz to your look with metallic heels.
- Belts never fail to complete your look by adding that final sartorial touch. Sash belts are the latest additions in the fashion circuit which has overlapped the bridal landscape for entering into mainstream fashion. Looking like a style goddess becomes easy as you tie these belts around your waist. Fashion influencers can be seen wearing sash belts with a statement buckle.
- Pastels have been a perennial favorite of ladies for being worn during the spring months. But currently, this trend has been blending delicate with daring. Sheer tulle and frothy ruffles make longer styles look more risqué while adding romance to short lengths. You can transform your 90’s barbie girl looks into a fashion powerhouse with these fresh and exciting shades.
- The humble tractor boot has undergone a massive style surge since 2020 and every big fashion house ranging from Zara to Balenciaga seems to be taking cues from it. These boots are characterized by a thick rugged sole and a comically rounded toe. You can style them with a super-short skirt and even a long dress. This modern interpretation of platform sneakers has become a rage in both street style and runways.
- If it’s too cold to wear fancy shoes and too early for boots, then you can team chunky loafers with your sweatshirts & hoodies. These shoes can help you stand out from the queue with their overall classic look. The chunky loafers look extremely appealing on being paired with longer-length socks as it helps in nailing a school girl look.
- Modern style is daring and so the fashionistas can be seen wearing wire-free bralettes in an array of fabrics, colors, and designs as a top. Bralettes are also being worn under cardigans and blazers. You can wear them with denim Bermuda shorts, under a sheer ensemble, with a high-waisted skirt, etc.
The best thing about the latest fashion is that it is all about recycling your old garments in new ways. As a result, you can look stylish without blowing a hole in your wallet. You can browse through and find the latest collection of womenswear to keep you at the top of the sartorial game be it mid-section belts, strappy maxi dresses, or laidback vests.